Thursday, March 22, 2007
This week is almost over
I can't believe this week is almost over. Matt left for pastor's school in Hammond on Monday and we (the girls and I) cannot wait to have him home. It felt like we were waiting forever for him to go and then the week lasted forever once he left. This week I took the girls digital camera shopping, grocery shopping and out to eat alone. All the other times I got a sitter. Now he is coming home tomorrow and I'm kinda happy it's a 2.5 hour drive because I'm not looking forward to waiting all day. Don't think i'm excited or anything! Today while I was out I had roses delivered to my door. He ordered them for me from IN just because he misses me. Awwww. :-) Tomorrow we're going to be baking him brownies and getting the house ready. We will also be having my 3 nephews and one niece, bro-in-law, bro and his friend spending the night. They won't be here when we leave but they will all be here when we get home. The busyness never seems to slow down. This will thrust us feet first into a very busy weekend and week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ms. Sileena!
I finally got a chance to check your blog out, which by the way is really nice. The pictures of your girls are adorable :) I really like how much you admire & love your husband.
I hope you're doing well. Please keep in touch! =) sarahjoynicdao@gmail.com
Take Care & God Bless,
Sarah Joy.
Post a Comment