Sunday, July 22, 2007

Well, it has been a very long run! 3 months after we started looking at houses and 3 offers later we made the offer on this house and after opening escrow we were one day away from being 4 months in excrow. That's a total of 7 months for those who were trying to figure it out. But...who cares, because we are in our house now!
Welcome!I thought he was silly but the first time we let ourselves in the house Matt carried me across the threshhold. However this is not that picture because the camera was packed that day. Yes, this is the front door, how did you guess?! Brand new by the way! Along with the new carpet and tile throughout.We were blessed to find a house that didn't need paint but since it is our first we painted some colors that we wanted.

The kitchen with all new appliances! The hallway to the girls' dorm and their bathroom!

The girls' room!

All of the light fixtures in the house are new and look old fashioned. They are so nice.Our bedroom. The door on the left is the bathroom. The door on the right is MY walk in closet, complete with built in shelves, and mirrored doors on the left are to Matt's closet and where I hang my dresses because the walk in does not have space for them!
The following were taken the day we moved in so the girls are in their jammies! I just realized that I didn't take an after pic of the master so I will have to post that.This is the totally amazing view from our front patio! As a housewarming gift some friends from church got us a firebowl so we can sit and roast marshmallows while we watch the sunset.Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments: