I have been roaming around the blogosphere a little tonight...well not really roaming. Ashleigh finally started up her blog again and her posts are so encouraging, uplifting, thoughtful, y'know those types *grin* and I looked at her comments about her mismatched flip flops (which left me in stitches). From there I looked at some others' blogs and have found there are so many Christ honoring bloggers out there. Since I am a VERY busy mommy 98% of the time (the 2% is when I'm squeezing in a rest) I have not had the time I'd love to have to roam around for other Christians. So I am thankful to those of you who have let me roam around your sites. It's wonderful.
There is always so much to write about or tell of some great happenings. The most recent of these is my niece, Mackenzie's party tonight but that WILL be it's own post in the near future!
'Til then...good night *wink*
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment