Thursday, November 1, 2007

So much has happened!

Since my last blog A LOT has happened! So much to write about that I am not taking the time to change the color and the font! First off, my drivers license expired! Last Sunday, the 28th! So Friday, my husband and I went to the DMV and renewed my DL! For anyone who may not know what that means: why on earth are you reading this (assuming you're under driving age) and it means I had a birthday! This was not a dreaded one~ however this was to be the celebration of my last year in my 20's!!! For my friends who hit the big "3""0" this year-- hahahahahaha I'm younger than you are. I have been inspecting pics to see if I look any different. Thank you Lord for making signs of aging a slow process. I was thoroughly spoiled by our church! The ladies pooled together to buy me a gift cert. for Dream Dinners and then the church gave me a love gift of money. They also had a cake for me and spared the age so that I had people thinking I was younger! Whew! I also received gifts in the mail from in laws and family in WA! I feel so loved!
Sunday was also the start of our 4 day revival meeting with Evangelist Paul Crow. He is a really great preacher! We thoroughly enjoyed his style of preaching and the messages were so powerful. We will know, after the dust settles, how the Lord moved in individuals. Tuesday night, after a very clear salvation message, I had the privilege of praying with a young teenager who made the decision to accept Christ as her Saviour!
What an absolutely wonderful week! The Lord is so amazing!

No comments: