Thursday, December 13, 2007

One Special Family

Obviously you know that while we were in the NW we spent alot of time doing family things and there was alot of focus on family. I wanted to take this opportunity, because I can, because frankly...it's my blog and I'll post what I want to... to share a really great family with you.

In my lifetime as a Christian I feel like I have known some really special families. This is one family that is even more dear to my heart for the simple reason that they have 4 girls. However that barely skims the surface. If you know Lorie Baydo you know that there is so much more substance to her than her outer beauty. You can tell by the pics that these are physically beautiful people. But, wow, when you get to know them you realize that they have such a dynamic walk with the Lord. When you have the opportunity to spend any kind of time with them you understand how real God is to them. It is very evident that the Lord has blessed them in more ways than others and it is a special blessing to know them. One of the things that is especially neat to me is the fact that the 3 who are married have married wonderful, godly men. It is obvious they have chosen to serve the Lord in their own lives and followed after the faith of their mom and dad. They are no longer dependent on mommy and daddy's faith. Matt and I love it that when we look at them we are reminded of the things that we pray for for our own daughters and realize that we are not asking the Lord for impossibilities.
In case you're wondering the youngest will also be marrying a great guy. They're not engaged but...it's only a matter of time. ;-) That's my 2 cents worth on that.
These parents have used the Bible as their instruction manual in child rearing and are a true testimony of God's grace!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

You are gonna give Lori too big of a head! ~grin~ Yes, they are a wonderful Fam!