Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Only the beginning

The very next day we strapped on the running shoes again and the smiles but would you believe my stinkin battery died on my camera?! It's the rechargeable Sony and I forgot to check it the night before! I was so bummed. This didn't change our celebrating though. *Smile* So much fun. I guess you'll have to go to Pam's to see some more.After the celebrating we started the Family conference at Calvary. We had great preaching every night and the singing was wonderful! The girls even got to sing one with their cousins. What cherished memories.
Got lots of candids that I'm sure my nieces will be happy to see here. :-)
Well, this has been tweaked. If you read the comments and you're looking for the pic that will ruin my sweet little niece Justina, please know...it's gone. When I posted my pics I never wanted to scar, ruin, or embarass her for the rest of her mortal life. :-) so Justina, take note...the pic is gone. However, since you are not always so willing to pose in pics with me or for me, you've gotta give me something over christmas or the pic and your demise will return!! Love ya!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

AUNT SILEENA, THIS IS JUSTINA, SINCE YOU ARE MY AUNT, I WILL KINDLY SAY, "I AM GOING TO DIE FROM EMBARRASSMENT FROM THAT PICTURE THAT YOU PUT OF ME" I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD AUNT, BUT NOW I SEE THE TRUTH!

Pamela said...

Aunt Sileena, this is Noah, thank you for putting that picture of Bustina, You are a great Aunt!

Pamela said...

Boy I wish you were here right now as your nieces are looking at the pics that you posted, and you said I was bad for posting all the family pics :-)