Our friends, Vince and Dianna, came over the day after Christmas and in the spirit of tradition (not Christmas tradition by the way) just a sick twisted tradition for Dianna and I, we colored her hair. Actually, it was the Christmas spirit, the tradition spirit, and the husband wants his wife to try black hair spirit!! We stopped on the way back from WA to see those aforementioned friends and they were shocked about my hair and I guess Vince had been wanting Dianna to try black hair for a while. Well, that was all the boost he needed to encourage him to encourage his wife to try it. Despite this l o n g drawn out explanation Dianna succumbed to black hair dye and my gloved hands and landed herself on this here blog! Complete with pics!! I wish I could show you the haircut she got the next day but she sent it to my phone so, sorry, I don't have one! Trust me though, it's cute.
P.S. This wasn't "don't try this at home" part II

1 comment:
That is soooo crazy. Why would anyone in there right mind do this at home. I do have to say not with the hair cut it looks way better. Thanks Sileena.
Post a Comment