However, I do think this bit of advice is very interesting. For any of you who have more than one child of the same xx makeup take heed. When you come upon a sale at any of those wonderful stores for children's apparel (especially shoes) such as The Disney Store, Children's Place, Gap kids etc. where their shoes are marked down to that irresistible price where you find yourself wanting to buy more than one pair of those adorable shoes and you convince yourself that your little kiddies need matching shoes...RUN from the rack when you've got the one pair in your hands...Do Not pick up the second pair. In the exact same color. I tell you this of course out of observation because I've never personally done that (and if I knew how to cross those words out, they would be) and that is why I don't have this picture to illustrate my point!
Yes, this will be your fate if you succumb to those evil sale monsters who make the irresistible sales so you're forced to buy 2 in the exact same color.
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:
Old Navy is having a 40% off sale and I picked up lots of cute things for my gal this weekend. No shoes, though. ;)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,oh i need stitches.....hahahahahahaha
love you all mom
I wish I would have read this yesterday before I bought Levi and Logan matching dress shoes cuz Noah needed some new dress shoes and he said, "Mom Levi and Logan have to match me and the shoes are only $6.oo how can you say No, and these are dude shoes!"
Love You!
Post a Comment