Saturday, March 1, 2008
What kids will induce parents to do
Before I start here I want to say Ciarra's birthday is not actually until next week but with grandpa here we had a little celebration with him and gave her one of our gifts early. She's been praying for it and we got an excellent deal . So good we couldn't pass it up! FREE!!!
Grandpa's envelope which happens to be an ongoing laugh in the family between father and son.
We firmly believe in maintaining modesty so grandpa made sure Ariel was properly clothed. You may not think it but I thought this was hilarious!



This is Johnny, the almost 2 months old smaller than a stuffed toy, chihuahua that Ciarra's been praying for. Happy Birthday sweetheart. The rest of her gifts won't even come close to this fabulousness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Sileena: This post makes my heart smile. Your father-in-law loves his grandkids. Hands down! And his whole family! You are blessed to be part of the Nolans!
You guys are NUTTS! And you are making us out to be the Worlds Meanest Parents cuz we were just offered a $500 house broken puppie last week and we said, NO! Oh ya, Hailey and Mac are so Jealous of you See-R-Ah!!!!! But I must admit he is adorable, Have fun with Him!!! Love You All!
Post a Comment