Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An update of the last 2 months? mmm no...but here are some highlights

At this point I can't imagine trying to catch up on everything that's been happening for me.

I've been keeping updated via Fbook and generally haven't had the time or motivation to put anything here.

I have thought about closing down the ol' blog but, honestly, I enjoy writing. Thing is, when you have a public blog, you open yourself up to ridicule and peoples' opinions whether solicited or otherwise. I have also thought about maybe making a new one. In the case of that happening...if you know you'll want to know where we "move" then please send me your email via comments. All my comments are moderated so I'll never make your email addy public. Still though, moving is a thought at this point.

I am not going to attempt to tell you in detail all that's been happening over the last 2 months.




These 2 celebrated their birthdays Jan. 30th. My nephew turned 8 and Cuppie turned 3. Pam was so sweet to have a cake for Cuppie as well cuz I wasn't planning a party for her with cake and the whole 9 yards.

The biggest news for us right now is this:



(insert video of the new place, which at the moment won't upload so I'll load it tomorrow when the internet is put in at the house)

This is truly a blessing we don't deserve (do we ever deserve any of His blessings?) I know some of you are agreeing with me that I, especially, don't deserve this and all I can say is, I know.

In other news, I was so happy to find out that our church in Cali called a Pastor. I don't know much about details but I do know they're happy and they have called a great man with a wonderful family. I look forward to hearing all kinds of wonderful things going on there.

Since I am in the last stages of moving I need to wrap this up.

The other day while having devotions with the girls, K was praying and Cuppie was, I guess, finished. She said, "Jesus' name amen. Ok, K, amen. Say amen." The next day during prayer she flat out wasn't going to get sister to say amen and just decided to go ahead and pray herself, while her sister was still praying. It was so hard not to laugh and maintain an attitude of prayer.

The new pics of the girls on the side are from a recent hike. We have had some sunny days lately and have been seizing the opportunities to be out hiking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sileena. I was just thinking of you and wanted to send a message to say that you have a friend in NC! Hope all is going well for you & your family. Love ya. Karen