Sunday, March 11, 2007

Why am I doing this?!





Why add another thing to keep up on? I'm hoping this will minimize the amount of email with pictures that I should send out every time something amazing happens in our lives (which seems to be quite often). So I've seen how my sister in law keeps her blog up to date and I am inspired to try to keep this up to date. We shall see. My sister in law, by the way, now has twice as many kids as I do so I'd better be able to keep up on this.
Just to brag a little bit: The Lord has blessed me abundantly with a wonderful church family and fabulous biological family both through blood and marriage! In my family I am the oldest and in my husbands I am the youngest so I feel that I got the best of both. My sister in law and her family travel all year singing in different churches for the Lord, my father in law is a Pastor in WA, my mom and dad are faithful workers in their church in WA, one of my brothers is serving our great country, he has a wonderful wife and precious little girl, another one is in Bible college and he comes out every weekend to help with our church, my other brothers are faithful to the Lord and a blessing to their church as well as my sisters. I get to hear my favorite preacher almost every time I go to church I have better drama in my home than anything Hellywood can put on the screen and I now have a wonderful loving dog! God is so good! Whew, thanks for indulging me.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Congratulations and welcome to the world of bloggers!! Glad you could join us!!:-)