Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm Baaaaack!

To say that I had a great time would be a HUGE understatement! Chicago was sooooo much fun! I have to say right off the bat that contrary to my dad's nay saying, I loved Chicago. My parents should've known I would love it.

Since Hammond was about 25 miles away (I know this thanks to Garmin) I thought the burbs around Chicago were fab too. I enjoyed it so much the first day I went back for more. I have so many pics of so many different things so I am going to have to break things up. In order. Along with the posts. First off C asked me to take pics of what it looks like above the clouds.

Then she really wanted me to go to American Girl Place (remember those tour books? She found it in there).

She also wanted me to go to the museum and see Sue so I was glad to make my daughter happy.You need to click on this pic and see this statement by JFK
Meet Sue~
This was a statement from Darwin "from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved." I hope this man was introduced to the saving grace of the Lord Jesus Christ before he died.
Although I am not in these pics they did come from my camera, thus sufficient proof I was there.
This was a HUGE McD's. I had to pay to park so I didn't stay and I paid $7 for a quarter pounder when I really wanted a deep dish pizza!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Did you tour it by yourself???? looks like fun!