I stopped and we snapped a coupla pics. Then Rhonda wanted me to ask the firemen if it was arson. She's like that! It would have to be the worst case scenario. LOL! So her being the instigator and me being the instigated I turned around to ask em. While I was talking to em a woman with a camera man walks up to Rhonda's window and freaks her out. They wanted to ask questions. Does she answer them? No. She points them to me. While I am answering them the camera man wants to come to my side of the vehicle...yes, you know where this is going...I was on T.V. Wait let me say that again. I WAS ON TV!!! And when they finally asked me to say and spell my name for them I said, "only if you'll let me take a picture of you when I'm done." They laughed. But since I resigned, they did too. 
Do you know what was going through my mind during the whole interview/ question & answer? When I left this morning I left with wet hair (which I never do anymore) and the very first thing that went through my mind was I CAN'T BE ON T.V. MY HAIR, OH MY GOODNESS!!! I know, so shallow! And this puts it all into perspective. When I told my husband what happened, He said "did you put in a plug for the church?" What? Oh, um, no, I wasn't even thinking about putting in a free plug for the church. My head hung in shame.

1 comment:
you're so cute! sorry that your fav eatery burned down, i hope another gets built right away!
Post a Comment