Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Words Escape Me

Thank you doesn't seem to be nearly enough to tell my most amazing, wonderful, fantabulous nieces "thank you" because husband and I went on a date to a Pastor's meeting. Now, it wasn't exactly a date, but we got to go to lunch with some very good friends and Matt got to preach. Mackenzie spent the night with us and watched the girls then Pam picked them all up and they went up to her RV til we got there.
When we got home the very first thing I noticed was that my kitchen looked like this:

Then I walked into my bedroom and noticed my bed looked like this (which it didn't when I left since we left in a hurry and early). Oh, and my bathroom. Clean as a whistle.

It kept going...my living room, the GIRLS' room!!

You won't believe this, they even swept my back porch. What sweet little blessings they are to me. I called Mackenzie to say thank you and Matt didn't know. Then he got on the phone to his sister and found out she didn't do it. They did! I was already tearing up in my bathroom from a just happened blessing bestowed on us by Pam and Jon and Pam asked if I had looked in my nearly bare refrigerator. I walked out of my bedroom and asked husband to tell Pam I really couldn't take much more. While he was explaining I looked and there was a g.c. for groceries!!

The best way I know how Jon, Pam, Kenzie, Stina and anyone else who helped - Thank you sooo much!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

YOUR WELCOME!
LOVE, JON,AND PAM

YOUR WELCOME!
LOVE, KENZIE

YOUR WELCOME!
LOVE, JUSTINA