I'm tired tonight but I don't want to disappoint the 5 of you who check here daily (which I'm sure is really just wishful thinking) so I am posting a couple links:
This is a fun little game that, I'm warning you, you shouldn't play if you have something pressing to do.
I have been trying to do this for the last 3 years and hope this will be the year. I say I've been trying which implies I was making an effort. In truth I have been hoping to be able to do this for the last 3 years.
I watched this movie on the way back from WA on my husband's phone and IT IS REALLY GOOD! I cried. It's made by the same people who made Facing the Giants and it was meant to be an inspirational movie to be shown in churches. Not necessarily made to be for home viewing. But it's 100% worth watching if you can.
I have especially enjoyed this post, and this one and this one (that are really one story). And for a good '80's flashback of hair go visit Bigmama on my sidebar! Her commentary is hilarious!
Sorry I have no more to tell you but you know, cuz you were there that I was at a youth revival tonight (where my sweetheart preached), which by the way, was awesome, and as a result of the late dinner followed by the long ride home followed by the removing the bedding from the bed because the 4 year old peed in it during her nap followed by the...I'm falling asleep. The bedding is still in the washer. Looks like a night in the kids room. Good thing they still have an extra bed in there.
G'night.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great links! : ) I *love* Bigmama! She cracks me up! I showed Rande all the pictures of her hair and we both had a good laugh, because we *are* children of the 80's! LOL
Post a Comment