I was kissing on Kaylyn tonight, who used to be our chubby little girl, complete with the pinchable cheeks. So chubby in fact that her uncle nicknamed her chunkham!
I asked Kaylyn how she got to be such a skinny little minnie and what happened to my little chubby girl. She told me she didn't know and we went back and forth for a little bit before she told me that she didn't want to be skinny. I looked quizzically at my sweet little 5 year old who never fails to amuse me and asked why not. Her answer, "Because I want to be fat like you and daddy."
This post is dedicated to the ladies at the meeting on Thursday night and to let you know that your labor is in vain. I am referring to your comments that by losing 15 lbs I'll look sickly. Has anyone ever informed you of the brutal honesty of children? HA HA HA HA HA!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment