Saturday, January 12, 2008

Courtesy of Cuppie

Cuppie's favorite movie lately is a movie that came to us courtesy of Aunt Pam and it features Grandma and Grandpa. The other day the girls were missing their grandparents, who just went back up to WA, so I asked if they'd like to watch the movie of grandma and grandpa. Thanks to Aunt Pam we have a roughly 10 min movie of them and like I said, it's Cuppie's favorite. Whenever the movie ended she'd run to the DVD player and press play and when she didn't want to do it herself she'd call me or one of her sister's "Naynin, damma moomie ova."
Tonight the girls had the movie going and as each picture changed they'd yell "grandma and grandpa" which really came out more like grammangrampa. The yelling changed to "whoever says it first wins" and soon I was hearing, "gramma n grampa" "gramma n grampa" "dammandamma. Ha ha ha ha ha." And of course when the movie ended "mommy, damma n damma moomie ova. Unh. Pease mommy, damma n damma moomie mmmmm duppie?" Interpretation: she wants the movie on again and who am I to deprive the little precious of damma and damma? Or gramma and crappa? Or was it damma and tampa?

2 comments:

mommaz said...

oh my goodness, did i laugh, and I can picture your ears perking up to hear what the words will come out sounding like....thanks for the stories that lift me up! mom

Pamela said...

I am so happy that she likes it!!
Love, Aunt Pam