This is an ode to a very dear friend of mine but first the girls and I spent a girls day out today (which is different than a grocery shopping or errand day because we actually have no schedule or set in stone plans). We had lunch at Applebees for much less than it would've been had we gone for the kid meals at the golden arches. All courtesy of $.99 Tuesdays for kids!! Then we went to the mall and ran around, shopped for mom and played and made new friends.
Here now begins the ode: Yesterday we went to San Diego for family fun day! We stopped on the way down for lunch with some friends and took some pics of the girls with their friend. In San Diego we found this great place where you can walk purebred puppies. This was our plan. However they'd all been walked so we were forced to, instead sit ourselves in this little room with the puppy of our choosing and play with it! Oh, let me tell you that right here, you'd be looking at the girls with this adorable Dachsund, then one with a cute (I can't believe I just used that word to describe this) Chihuahua and the most precious mini. Schnauzer that honey and I had trouble saying no to!! We had so much fun and sooo many great pics.
Onto dinner we went to enjoy my favorite restaurant! The crimson Crustacean!! I took a couple pics there to solidify the fact that we ate there and now horror of horrors (cue the doom and gloom) the camera is gone. GONE! Fortunately those are the only pics I lost since I had just unloaded the mem card but I just got it a year ago next month and I still love it! Please shed a tear for me and honestly when the realization of this tragedy hit me I prayed and asked the Lord if He has something more for me than I'd even imagined? Cuz I've been more than content with my little gem!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is such a bummer about your camera! : (
And yes, Tiffany is Sheri's daughter. : )
Wow, how sad, did someone still it?
I do feel sorry for you!
Post a Comment