Here we have "duppie and nayna"
Here she is showing you tootches which sounds like "tooch itch" I know hilarious!
Here is her sister "Carra"
This is the movie "na na na na" think of the theme song.
She is showing you the "baby Stein moomie"
This is her favorite "monsta end a dis book"
And these are her "cup d's"
This is the all important "do do (sounds like go go) spoon"
This is the inspiration for the spoon "do do" (again think go go)Because it's Marvin K. Mooney will you please go now!
And their "doddy"
Finally I give you adorable little "mimi".
Hopefully the following will only provide a little more pronunciation and a whole lot of fun! *smile*

5 comments:
How cute! I just love toddler talk!
I wanted to thank you for visiting me a while back and for the comment you left me. It was a blessing.
~ Christina
So adorably cute! Precious moments! I wish I had video of my kids when they were little.
The pictures are SO cute!! : )
What a Q-T!! Toddler talk is sweet stuff!
Ok, so you made me Cry! Completely adorable, We really miss you Guys!
Love,
Aunt Pam
Post a Comment