Thursday, February 21, 2008

Work in Progress...

We're all here...we're still pluggin' away... and there are still stories to tell... In fact, right now I'm workin on a little Cuppie dictionary cuz grandpa's coming next week and you know how it is when the baby starts talking and everyone needs an interpreter? Well, I want him to be able to understand out little sweetheart. *smile* I'm sure she'll want him to too! So tune in grandpa cuz help is on the way.
We had a ladies meeting tonight and I announced some fun things planned on the horizon. Of course when you have barely a handful in attendance there is an element of wondering how well things will go. *sigh* It was fun though, cuz tonight was the first time Rhonda's lead singing with the ladies and had to give announcements (on account of me being sick again) and it was fun to see her step up.
I almost forgot to tell you, this morning I was online and stepped away from the computer, Cuppie went over and started scrolling up and down the page with the mouse (the 2 yr old remember?) to which her dad and I looked at eachother in utter amazement!
Then at lunch we had to remind the girls that they're not allowed to get up from their place unless they have asked first or been told to get up. So I told Grace to bring me her trash and she gathers it all up and looks over to me, while still sitting, she asks, "do I get up?" My husband looks at me shaking his head and says, "we have a 2 year old who can navigate the computer but her 4 year old sister has to ask if she can get out of her chair when we tell her to come to us." Hee Hee!! Kids.

No comments: