Sunday, February 3, 2008

Proving that good things do come out of New York

Woooooo Hooooooo!!!!!! Oh, yeah! That's me celebrating! Thankyouverymuch!

This made me crack up! I imagine he wasn't too happy to go out in the snow to do this!


I won some giveaways!! Yay! Wanna see what I won?



Have a good day all

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I only saw two things that you won! Where is the third????
That was a great game but I didn't get to see very much of it! We did get the meeting in NYC the end of July, maybe you can go for Matt's Birthday, *smile* So Mia will be having her birthday in NYC! Oh Ya!

mama2drama said...

Thats great news Pam. Since Matt got the big party and he doesn't care about going NY that's not going to happen. I'm sure Mia will have wonderful memories of her first birthday in the Big Apple.