This is why people flock to the desert this time of year for golf and sunshine.
So many of you have posted some beautiful pics of the signs of spring in your area and I was feeling a little pressure to get my signs of spring up. Well, I mean, the pressure was not by you but, my goodness, some of you have some beautiful things growing and living around you.
Pretty much every day when I look outside I go on and on and on and on...about how beautiful it is this time of year and how thankful I am for this house with all of its mature landscaping! I don't pick foliage because of what it's called. I pick 'em purely for their smell and how appealing they are to the eye. Yes, it's superficial.
So I'm not really sure what that first tree is but I love all the pretty little flowers on it. But the 2nd pic is the bougainvillea (sp?) winding up into the tree. The 3rd is one of my flourishing rose bushes without buds yet. The last is one of my 5 fig trees that my girls refer to as their climbing tree.
**The post about the woman in Chicago has been deleted because the link expired and was redirecting. If you wrote a post or have a valid link please leave a comment. If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about and want to know, feel free to ask.**

1 comment:
You are really enjoying rubbing it in, aren't you??? lol
Enjoy it, I sure would be~smile~ as I look out the front window and see nothing but wet!
Post a Comment