While I was in my room getting ready a couple days ago I heard a faint cry for help. Well, not really a cry more like a pleading for help.
I leapt from my perch at the makeup counter blah, blah, blah...that's not really how it went.
The other morning I heard the dog whining and when I called for someone to check on him no one answered. I went out to the dining room only to find this!
Now, you would think, in this ever so uncomfortable looking position that the baby would've been yelping for help. Not so... she was grinning when I got out there. AND before you call animal control on me, he was fine. He wasn't whining in pain. Although that does look painful to me, he was whining to be set free. Wouldn't you be?
Alot of people have been asking how Solomon is doing with Johnny in the house. Well, he's been different and he's slowly warming up to the little guy. I don't think he'll ever get used to the nipping at the heels but I wonder if he laughs inwardly at the barking. However, one thing I don't think he'll tolerate for long is this

1 comment:
Too cute!!
Post a Comment