Just wanted to share her most recent one with you!

When Ciarra got Johnny, she was upset that his ears didn't stand up so "people don't think he looks like a Chihuahua" so I told her to start praying that his would. She did.
Now she has a dog who's head looks too small for his ears and it's soo adorable.
Yes, we're capitalizing on this and have asked her to pray for specific things for our family. =)
Got any prayer requests?
Mark 10:14b ...Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

4 comments:
Funny you should ask for prayer requests. I have one can you please ask her to pray for the cathlab position at the hospital my husband works at to be open and offered to him. That would be such a blessing to have lots of people praying for us!!
She sounds just like me. Those are the kinds of things I prayed for when I was younger.
That is great! But I would've liked him with the little ears! Miss you guys! We are in 4 corners right now.
thank you for putting me on your blog. you know i thot win you wher going to put onother blog of jonny. so i was riht you wher. well I have to go now by. love ciarra.
Sweet blessings! I can remember these days when my children were young. Still today God is caring for them.
Post a Comment