Thursday, May 22, 2008

So...I was forced to take an unintentional break. First we had our campaign for the family earlier this week and on top of that, I've had no internet for 3 days. Now, yippee, I am going out of town to San Diego.
I am sooo excited!!!
Can you tell?!
I soo love going to San Diego!
What's more we get to go to Lighthouse Baptist Church and Sea World!!
Ahhh, perks of living in Southern Cali.
So that's an update in a nutshell. I'll post details in a while.
Also, Solomon's sick. I feel so bad leaving him. He's old and he's sick. Poor guy. But he will be taken care of by very loving friends. So will Johnny.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

You are so blessed/lucky - whatever you want to call it! I want to go to San Diego!!!! Solomon and Johnny will be just fine! :)

Mishel said...

Have a GREAT time in SD!!

And I'm sorry I didn't email you back regarding Zach's contest. I forget to check that email account. : ( My main account is: mamafergee@msn.com

Blessings to you!

Debbie said...

While I have to admit I don't know I would want to LIVE in So. Cali....I do LOVE going!

Tiffany said...

HAve fun this weekend, and take lots of pictures at Sea World!!!