
It's been a busy, great week!
On Monday and Tuesday night we had our Campaign for the Family. My husband says "the devil's waging a war against families and, as families, we need to be equipped against his attacks". So we have a campaign for the family every year. It's been great since it started.
The first year was, to say the least, a memorable one. Complete with Pastor Fisher getting into a car accident on the way over, an awesome prayer meeting on the first night and us giving our Cadillac to him in the love offering.
Because that's what you do when the Lord tells you to.
This year was also memorable. We had Pastor Fisher back and we had another awesome prayer meeting the first night. But for a different reason. Someone passed out in church.
Hey, do you think the devil might be a little bothered by these campaigns?
Hallelujah it was another fantastic meeting complete with dynamic preaching!
The Lord richly blessed our family by using another family who was visiting from out of town to pour into our bosom and we were able to enjoy a little breather.
So off to San Diego we went, completed by a hotel room courtesy of Lighthouse Baptist and Pastor Fisher.
I know I've painted a pretty picture but did you know there was a tornado in Riverside on Thursday? On the 215?
Since I know you all aren't from here I will clue you in! You have to take the 215 to get to San Diego. We had no idea. We just knew we were driving towards the clouds.
The tornado missed us.
Then Friday morning I heard on the news that we were to expect thunderstorms, rain, wind and a possible tornado!!
Hello, has anyone informed the weather forecastors that this is the SW not the SE? We aren't supposed to get tornados! We get earthquakes and we don't even feel those anymore cuz we're so used to them.
Well, Sea World wasn't a total loss. Actually, it was a special day for passport holders. We got to preview their new kids playland. It was neat and cute.
But when the sky opened up and the sprinkling turned to a downpour while I was standing in line for Grover a.k.a the monster at the end of this book, I was soo ready to bail! However my girls weren't and dad and Ciarra were riding a ride. I endured. I thanked the Lord that my new Lash Blast mascara was waterproof and persevered to the picture at the end of the line! All so Cuppie could cry while meeting her favorite monster! Makin memories y'all.
Then we ran for the cover of a bridge and I called my sweetheart to see if he was ready to bail!




1 comment:
wow I am caught up! Miss you all! Love you all!
Sound like your havin fun!
Post a Comment