I know I haven't mentioned this...but the time is drawing VERY near and I'm feeling a little bit...ummm...panicky!
Well, sorta. Some days I feel confident that the Lord is totally in control and everything will be good and dare I say, even, fun!
I'm kidding of course.
I'm going to a ladies retreat June 5-7. Really that doesn't cause any nervousness. However I am speaking on Friday night.On marriage.
*Bonus, it's on my brother's 21st birthday!*
Which actually is one of my favorite things to speak on. However, for those who do or don't know, when you put yourself out there to speak on something, the devil seems to take great pleasure in tearing down that which has been built up.
I've been anticipating it.
We don't have a perfect marriage but we are both very understanding of this and doing our best to fight the good fight.
Still, I only want to say what to Lord would have me to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are absolutely right. We are attacked the heaviest before such things. I will be praying for you- be sure to take one day at a time. You are no match for the devil, but he's no match for God =)
I just prayed for you. I know you will do a great job and the Lord will give you just the right words to say!
Post a Comment