Obviously we all have a blog or two..or twenty that we like to read on a regular basis. I know I have a page of bookmarked blogs that don't even appear on my sidebar and I rarely get to visit everyone's once a week.
So I'm curious, What keeps you going back to those blogs you just can't get enough of?
Which stories keep you on the edge of your seat?
I'm not really looking to generate traffic on my blog cuz this is our family blog and really it's just plain fun.
But I like knowing what you enjoy too.
Feel free to leave your comment or a link or two or twenty!
Be sure if I haven't I'll be there to visit you too.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's really hard to say *exactly* what keeps me coming back to certain blogs, because I read so many for different reasons. I have blogs like yours, who are people I know and want to keep up with what's going on in your lives. And I have so many other I read for different reasons--homemaking, decorating, photography,spiritual, writing style, sewing...these are just a few. : ) I actually have 88 blogs listed on my Bloglines, but I don't get to them every week--no way!
We come to check in on you
Hm, good question. I'd have to agree with Mishel on the different blogs for different reasons. It is fun to make new friends through blogging that you otherwise would NEVER have run into.
But sometimes I also find myself deleting blogs off my reader after coming to find that I just don't relate to them - does that make sense??
Post a Comment