


Saturday I had the opportunity to go to the graduation of 3 very sweet girls who have also become friends.
I got to know these young ladies when I went to Spectacular in October and now that they'll be going to school in IN I suppose I'll have to do my very best to get out there again.
They are wonderful and genuine and they go to one of our favorite churches which is just another reason to love them.

3 comments:
GREAT pics! Hope everyone had fun. My 5 yr old graduates tonight from Kindergarten. They do a cap and gown ceromony too, which is so cute with all the little ones walking into the room. For me 2 down and one more to go! :)
Just catching up on your posts. Such fun!
Sounds like you've all been busy. Love the pictures of your sweet family.
Happy Thursday!
What a blessing to be able to be apart of there big day!
Post a Comment