Monday, September 1, 2008

They never cease

Last Sunday night I was at my in-laws church. The girls were involved in performances for the end of VBS. I was so excited because ALL of them, including Cuppie, were going to have a part. They had all given me invitations and I couldn't wait! But what kind of mom would I be if I hadn't realized at the last split second that I had forgotten my camera? Lucky for me a woman heard me and had her husband go to his truck to get hers and he promptly handed it over. :)
So here they are:
Ciarra is an old pro and actually lead the church in the pledge to the Bible as well.

Kaylyn and Grace did colors in the wordless book which ended up being an almost wordless play.


Cuppie's class sang and I don't think she actually sang any word other than the last one.
What a finish though. Whew! Brings a tear to this proud mama's eye.

This weekend we went to a rodeo and that was a pretty neat experience for the girls. The baby was very upset when they did the calf roping...I kept having to remind her (after they *threw* the calf to the ground and tied his legs together) to watch because they untied the calf and he was always able to walk away. Couldn't have been too bad because the very next day they asked to go again.


The classic line this week was when Grace was having a bad attitude in the van and Cuppie told her, "Just suck your thumb and get your button." Maybe she's heard that once or a dozen times?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Looks like a blast! I havent ever been to a rodeo but Im hoping that I can make it out to my Aunt Kathes one of these days and check it out. She lives up North and my cousins say they are a lot of fun!