While at the store debating, I called my friend and asked for her opinion. "Dark brown or black?"
I bought the box and brought it home. I thought this would be a snap. I cut off the tip of the bottle and poured the color into the developer, put the gloves on and shook. I pinned the towel around my neck and clipped my hair up. Then I started applying the color! This seemed like a relatively easy job. I applied the whole bottle (just like the instructions said), then proceeded to cleaning up my mess. I looked down...there was dye on the floor. I turned around...there was dye on the NEW white door. I picked up the bottle on the counter...there was a ring of dye on the counter! No big deal the directions say to clean it up with shampoo. Ummm yeah, that's your skin!
Well, after all of this, my hair looks good (according to my mom and my husband who are the most non-biased judges I could get) and I have a couple stains on my door, toilet, cabinets, floor, and counter.
Before!
After! These are some of the stains after several scrubbing attempts!
My advice! Don't go tipping the black hair dye bottle at home unless you absolutely have to!
Oh, and I didn't want to post these but I was afraid if I emailed the pics to my dear, sweet sister in law Pam I might end up on her blog after what she did to Mackenzie! Love ya Pam! Oh, and another perk: since my hair now finally matches my eyebrows and lashes I can get away with very little makeup! Whoo hoo!

1 comment:
hey thanks for trying to make me feel bad about posting Mackenzie's Pic! The Hair looks good but we can't really see it, were you standing by a black wall????? Love You!! Pam
Post a Comment