I am home today with a croupy little girl. Fun! Fun! Fun! Since Grace was born with an undeveloped lung she is susceptible to croup, allergies, RSV, all those bronchi things! Um, ok. So I had time this morning to marinate a really good sirloin and potatos on the "barbie". I also had time to make a most excellent lava cake for dessert. I must say everything was wonderful!
But that's not the point here. After lunch Cuppie was outside trying to make Solomon eat his food. She was bringing him offerings and telling him to eat. He was not having any of it. I gave her one of his treats that looked like a pretzel and told her to give it to him. I watched her walk out the door and when I looked away Kaylyn came running to the door, "mommy, Cuppie's eating Solomon's treat!" I freaked! I ran out the door and tried prying it from her mouth. She was bawling! Since I've had 3 before her who've made it through so many worse eating experiences and being the mom who's dad chalked everything up to life experiences, A N D being that I didn't want to hear the screaming child anymore...I put the partially chewed piece back in her mouth and gave the other half to the dog!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thats good, but after the eighth child, I would have let her have the whole thing! lol
Post a Comment