Tuesday, November 6, 2007
The things kids say
Tonight we were sitting in the van just kind of y'know drivin and ridin. (I am sooo tired) and I heard "you are annoying." This came out of the mouth of my 3 yr. old who was speaking to her 5 yr. old sister. I looked at husband and he looked back at me and we kind of snickered. A little bit later I heard "you are annoying me." this time I wondered if hubs had heard it. He did, he looked at me and we chuckled again. They were all the way in the back and we didn't think they could hear us. It was one of those times you just want to keep listening and be a fly on the wall (well, not literally) but then the 3 yr. old said, "I wonder what momma and daddy are laughing about." Did we say anything? Not a single word. We quit listening. After a few minutes the 3 yr. old said, "if you don't stop copying me I'm gonna tell mom." "Stop copying me." "Mommy, Kaylyn's copying me." To which the 5 yr. old said, "Mommy, Kaylyn's copying me." My 3 yr. old started cracking up and said to her big sister, "I'm not Kaylyn, you're Kaylyn." "Oh," Chonda Pierce would say, "just precious."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sileena, I must say that I am jealous of all the blogging you have been able to do lately! lol
Congrats on the washer and the MAKE UP :-) I must admit you do know how to get your way! Can't wait to see you guys, I have tried 4x to post pics of Mia but so far my computer will not allow me! sorry
Sileena :) I don't know if you remember my husband and I or not from Calvary Baptist :) Heather and Brian Yost? Well, I remember you...and it's funny that Brian and I both have brought you and your family up in conversation and just wondered how you were doing :)...Well, anyway, I love your blog! We should keep in touch..I have 4 children now too!!-Heather
Sileena, Brian says hello to your husband. You guys were such an encouragement to us when we were heading up the youth ministry at Calvary. Praying you are well!-Heather
Post a Comment