View of the Pacific Northwest from the slightly tainted glasses of having lived in the gloriously blue skied and warm Southwest for over a decade
Monday, January 28, 2008
Bloggy Giveaway Carnival
**Updated 2/1 - A winner has been chosen and you can see the results here. Thanks to everyone who entered, I can't wait to check out your blogs!** Today starts the bloggy giveaway carnival and I have thought it'd be fun to get involved. So here is what you can win!
This is a scrapbooking with Lisa Bearnson book full of templates and page ideas. Along with tips for different styles of embellishments. It's a great addition for any scrapper's collection. If you want a chance to win, please leave a comment only once. This is open to everyone in the U.S. including non-bloggers just please make sure to leave your email contact so I can contact you afterwards. I'll be drawing a winners name on the 1st and contact you shortly thereafter. If I cannot contact you I'll have to draw another name. Be sure to head to the carnival for lots more giveaways!
121 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love scrapbooking and would love to win your giveaway!! By the way, I'm married to a Baptist pastor, too!! We pastor's wives are special people, aren't we?? :)
Scrapbooking is my passion but I don't make time for it enough. If I won this book, it would surely motivate me to make it happen more often! Thanks for the chance to win.
What a great prize!! I'm the daugther of a pastor. I have deep respect for those who serve the church in the ministry. It's not an easy job sometimes. Thanks.
By the way, your family photo is great! You have a beautiful family! Thanks for a great giveaway! I hope to win! Come check out the three contests I have going on right now! sharvey at connections-etc dot net
I have always been interested in scrapbooking, and I think this book would be helpful in getting me started. Thank you for this amazing giveaway and please enter me!
I've been married to my college sweetheart for the last 10 years. We moved to the Northwest in August '08 butthe kids have their roots in the desert in Southern California.
121 comments:
I love scrapbooking and would love to win your giveaway!! By the way, I'm married to a Baptist pastor, too!! We pastor's wives are special people, aren't we?? :)
This is great!!! Pleae enter moi!!!
I love to scrapbook! Thanks!
I love scrapbooking. :-) Thank you.
I love to scrapbook and stamp- this looks like a good book to have on hand. Thanks for entering me in your giveaway!
I love to scrapbook, and this looks wonderful! Thank you very much!
I am new at scrapbooking and would love this!
THis would be great. I'm very intimidated by scrapbooking.
sdyjak@gmail.com
I love scrapbooking! Thanks for the chance to win.
Cyndi
dckline007@comcast.net
I'm just beginning to scrapbook, and I have to read and study and plan everything in advance, so this is perfect!!
Thank you!!!
What a great givaway. i love to scrapbook!
hanourse[at]gmail[dot]com
Fun giveaway! Please enter me in your contest! I could use a book of self-help for scrapbooking! Thanks,Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Thanks for the giveaway :)
I love to get together with friends and Scrapbook! Count me in - Thanks.
Please put my name in the hat! My email address is in my profile. :)
Great Giveaway :o)
I would love to add this book to my scrapbooking library. Thanks for hosting the contest!
TM
I would love this! Thanks for the giveaway! :-)
Ooh! Wonderful! Thank you!
This is great. Please sign me up for the giveaway.
You have a beautiful family. :) Thanks for a great giveaway, I hope I win!
nw_wife(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love scrapping!!
Count me in please!
Thanks for the giveaway!
Stop by my place to win a bath set & candles or one of two copies of a book I'm giving away.
Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings
Sounds like a great giveaway — count me in!
That family photo is so beautiful.
I love creating keepsakes!
taowyn (at) gmail (dot) com
fun! count me in please :)
Sounds like a great prize, please include me. :)
i love lisa and her creativity! her and becky's new company have me drooling.
I can always use new ideas!! Thanks for the chance to win!
I'd love this book! Count me in!
okay I would love to enter...
your daughters are beautiful! (You too!)
That looks like a great book!
I really enjoy scrapbooking and am always on the lookout for new ideas. I would love to be entered in your drawing.
Michelle
www.northofthe49.com
michelle (at) northofthe49 (dot) com
Would love to get in the drawing! Thanks for the chance.
mhw@cleaninter.net
I'm a digi-scrapper, but I love to browse thru these books to get ideas...thanks so much!
oooh, I would love this!
OHHH- Please enter me! Thanks!
What a great giveaway. Thanks for offering it. We love scrapbooking.
I love scrapbooking. Thanks for this. thekytikat at yuriar dot com
What a great giveaway! Some friends and I are organizing a scrapbooking night...this would be a great addition!
would love to read this book! Thanks for adding my name to the hat :)
Great giveaway! Count me in:)
Count me in! =)
I love to scrapbook, so this would be wonderful!
Thank you for being part of the bloggy giveaway!
www.atammcreation.blogspot.com
I need this. I'm so not creative and any little bit helps!
Please enter me in your contest! I always need ideas for scrapbooking.Thank you for giving away such a nice prize. :)
Oh, yay! I love idea books!!
I'd love this.
Sounds Great, I LOVE scrapbooking
Enter me please for the giveaway!
palmersf@comcast.net
please enter me into this lovely giveaway! Come by and visit me soemtime there is always something being made on my blog!
Toodles-
Sarah
Scrapbooking is my passion but I don't make time for it enough. If I won this book, it would surely motivate me to make it happen more often! Thanks for the chance to win.
cool! enter me please! thanks
Great contest! I want to win!!
Thanks for the great giveaway!
I love to scrapbook and am a fan of Lisa Bearnson! Thanks so much for doing this!
ahiltzy@yahoo.com
I love scrapbooking and I have never gotten myself a template book, or idea book, so this would be great!
I would love to be entered!
Ohh I would love this what an awesome book I am a bigtime scrapper
I LOVE Scrapbooking and I LOVE Lisa, so I LOVE this giveaway! Thanks for the chance!
If you have a sec, be sure to check out my giveaway too!
Please enter me.
Love to scrapbook! :)
I can always use more scrapbook ideas! Count me in please!
Count me in! I love Lisa's stuff!
Great giveaway! Count me in! :)
Please count me in. Thanks.
Stacey
slmpckins@comcast.net
Please enter me. ernestsgirl82@yahoo.com
Oh! Pick me! Pick me! I LOVE Lisa!
I want to start scrapbooking what a way to start. Enter me please
Could use some new inspiration to get me back to scrapbooking! Thanks for the chance to win! mlciavola(at)yahoo(dot)com.
Would love to win this book!
laura_licious101(at)hotmail(dot)com
Scrapbooking is on my "to do" list and this would be the perfect kickoff.
What a great giveaway! Please count me in! Thanks!
Please enter me. Thanks.
What a great prize!! I'm the daugther of a pastor. I have deep respect for those who serve the church in the ministry. It's not an easy job sometimes. Thanks.
Please enter me . katie_mmartin [at] yahoo (dot) com
Thanks for the contest!
OH i love scrapbooking, but can use all the help I can get! Thanks for entering me!
PS your family portrait at the bottom is BEAUTIFUL!
sounds great! Please count me in!
Enter me in your giveaway, please. Thank you!
Fantastic! I'm getting ready to start scrap-booking! This would be a nice addition to my supplies. :) Thank you!
By the way, your family is lovely!
what an adorable pic at the bottom of your blog!
I've never had a scrapbooking "book" this might give me some new ideas! Thanks!
This is a great book!
we have three daughters! we didn't have the recipe for a boy, so my husband and I adopted a son from Haiti :)
thanks for the giveaway,
missy
ooh, ooh pick me please!! I love to scrapbook (as you can see from my giveaway too! ; )) Thanks!!
I actually need this!!
chas779@gmail.com
I would love to win this book!
By the way, your family photo is great! You have a beautiful family!
Thanks for a great giveaway! I hope to win!
Come check out the three contests I have going on right now!
sharvey at connections-etc dot net
Great giveaway! Count me in!
Thanks,
Mandi
This is great! I'd love to enter :0
anastasia_falling@yahoo.com
This is so nice! Thank You!
kpuleski at gmail dot com
What a great giveaway! Thanks!
My e-mail is in my profile :)
Please enter me. :)
internationalfreebies AT gmail DOT com
You have a beautiful family!
Please enter me for the scrapbook book. Thank you.
I would love to start scrapbooking
I love to scrapbook. Count me in :)
Love this prize. :)
Thanks for the chance to win! :)
adashofsassitude(at)gmail(dot)com
Great book!
P.S. You have a lovely family!!
I'd love to win, so please count me in! Have a great week!
Jennifer :-)
I always need new ideas when I scrapbook. Thanks!
Please add me :)
I can always use another scrapbook!
wholtorff@cox.net
Please enter me...awesome contest!
millyb2006(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love scrapbboking, but need ideas to get me started...this would really help me out.
BTW your girls are so beautiful!
ohhh I have been drooling over this book for a while...
Shannon
owens1299@verizon.net
I have always been interested in scrapbooking, and I think this book would be helpful in getting me started. Thank you for this amazing giveaway and please enter me!
Oh I'd love to win this book!
I hope I win! Thanks for the giveaway. My email addy is in my blogger profile, just in case I'm lucky.
what a great give away!!! i am addicted to scrapbooking!!! please sign me up! thanks, tracy
I'd really love to win this! I'm a card maker who is trying to expand more into scrapbooking & this is definitely a book I'd love to own:)
Would love this for my scrapping bookshelf! Thanks! ( meg.wilson@gmail.com )
I would love some fresh ideas for scrapbooking.
What a beautiful family you have!
Great Giveaway, please count me in!
I'd love to win this!!
I would love to win this as i'm always looking for new scrapbooking ideas! thanks!
jmwade2 at hotmail dot com
Count me in please!
please enter me, I want to start scrapbooking
Please enter me in your contest
I would sure love to win this. Thanks.
seeing as im totally new to scrapbooking that would be really helpful
FANTASTIC book!! You are very generous!
Thanks and take care!
Cheryl KVD
Very fun!!! Please count me in!
I would love to try this.
I love scrapbooking. I've always wanted a scrapbook!I would love to win your giveaway!
Post a Comment