The winner of the dress is...Carrie at threegirlcircus
The winner of the patterns is...Joanna at pineneedlepalace
The winner of the scrapping book is...Linda ss
I have already emailed the winners and they will have 3 days to respond before I will be forced to pick a new winner. Don't wait on the edge of your seat though, you wouldn't want to put your life on hold for something so trivial as the winners. Now maybe for entering the contests... *wink* I know we all did! And our houses are proof of that!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope you had fun with your contest.
Hi! I am out visiting all the bloggers who entered my contest. I hope you enjoyed your visit and you are welcome to come back anytime!
I hope that you are able to do that breast cancer walk you commented about.
Hi Sileena,
I'm excited to let you know that you won the tutu giveaway over at my blog!
For some reason, my computer is not letting me see the email address in your profile. Please contact me ASAP and we'll get started.
Have a great day,
Sarah
Post a Comment