Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The terrible two's again?


The saying goes that a picture is worth a thousand words...so I give you 4!
I have written so many things about this precious little one that I hope you will look past my shortcomings tonight and take pity on me because I now have a 2 year old in the house again and I'm sure many adventure stories to follow in this next year.
We love our little Liza Belle to pieces and thank the Lord for sharing this sweet little gift with us! All day the girls kept telling me how thankful they are for her and how happy they are for her to have a birthday. Not your typical older sibling talk (i.e. when's it gonna be my birthday? Why don't I get to do that on my birthday?)
We did a little somethin at church tonight with my class and her party will be Friday!
She's 2 everybody!!

6 comments:

Blended in Texas said...

Your girls are gorgeous! Thanks for the comment and I'll definitely be coming back to browse around a bit! =)

Shari said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!

Pamela said...

We Love You Too!
Aunt Pam!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday precious one!

Sileena...you can see that I did not take (rather didn't have a chance) your advice on spreading my kids out. Do you remember that conversation-at the mall I believe? ;)Hahaha...they are precious and grow up quick don't they? Still prayin for you btw.

Mishel said...

Too precious!!

Kristi said...

Dear Sileena,

Thank you so much for entering my contest to win the height growth chart. After 119 enteries, your comment number was selected! Please write back to me as soon as possible to let me know what your address is and if you would like just the one brand new chart, or all three (the other two have not been used, but are not in perfect condition. It is totally up to you, you can take one, two or all three). Once I hear back from you I will try to put it in the mail as soon as possible.

Congratulations and thank you for entering my contest!

Kristi
kristithomas@yahoo.com