Friday, February 1, 2008
This is out of the norm for me
I am not typically a person to remember movie lines or even to listen to them and think "wow that's profound". So tonight I am totally out of my element in sharing this with you. As an aside, I think this statement hitting me right between the eyes has every single thing to do with the fact that my nerves are a jumble right now and our deadline approaches. Trust me, we are EXPECTING great things from our Great God. Only He can pull this off. So now that your nerves are shot waiting and skimming through this balderdash I give you a line from Facing the Giants while they are in the locker room at the conclusion of their amazing game and he's talking to the team, "I hope today's a milestone for what He can do for you for the rest of your life." Then later when his wife shares some news with him and asks,"Tell me what's impossible with God?" and he cries out to the Lord, "Oh God, God, I'm overwhelmed!" My heart's desire at the conclusion of this event is to cry out to Him, "Oh God, I'm overwhelmed. God, you're goodness amazes me!" Thank you so much for your prayers and please know that if He doesn't answer the way we think He should or will; we will not quit! We will keep on keeping on because He is always faithful!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment