Monday, January 28, 2008

Bloggy Giveaway Carnival II

** Updated 2/1 - A winner has been chosen and you can see the results here! Thanks so much stopping by**I enjoy collecting things and some things I have collected too many of are sewing patterns. So I thought I'd put these into the giveaway and honestly if no one wants them that's ok with me because I won't mind keeping them.


All are uncut. Description and sizes from top left clockwise are: Ladies skirts from short to long/ 6-12. Ladies button up collared dress in various lengths/ 6-10. Girls Daisy Kingdom dress/ 3,4,5,6. Girls dress and overcoat/ 4,5,6. Girls jumper, hat, sleeveless top, and capris/1,2,3,4.



If you'd like to be considered, just leave a comment and I'll randomly draw a name on the 1st. Open to all in the U.S. including non-bloggers just make sure to leave an email contact. If I can't contact you I'll have to draw another name.
Be sure to head back to the carnival for lots more giveaways!

68 comments:

*~hj~* said...

thank you please count me in....

Jessica said...

I have a little girl and I am sewing a ton of her clothes- I am sure some of these patterns would be great as she grows!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a sew-er (that would say sewer without the dash!), but Mom and sister are!
tsmoffett@yahoo.com

racheariel said...

I'm newly back "into" sewing! so i would love these patterns - thanks!

Marsha said...

Oooh...what a way to warm a sewer's soul on a c-c-c-cold winter day!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

What a neat giveaway! I'd love to have a try.
~Elaine~

Mrs. Hewett said...

These patterns look great! Please include me in your drawing. Thanks so much!

dawn224 said...

I’d love a chance to win! Thanks! Dawn :)

(contact info - dawn at kaiseralex.com)

The Chatty Housewife said...

I love patterns and I have some material laying around too!

Rhetoric (Pragmatic Communication

Anonymous said...

I have a 3 and 5 year old dd as well as a 19 yr old dd that I sew for (well 19 year old sews for herself now.) I so some of my skirts and things.


Count me in please!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Stop by my place to win a bath set & candles or one of two copies of a book I'm giving away.

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings

Jeni said...

Count me in, please!

Aubrey said...

I'd love some new patterns. Count me in!

Wendy said...

Great giveaway! Count me in:)

Celeste said...

Neat--I'm a new sewer and would love these patterns!

Anonymous said...

What a great give away:)

Anonymous said...

I just started sewing and would love some patterns to play with clothing ideas for my 2 yr old daughter

camille
www.snaphappymama.com

Anonymous said...

I love sewing, and could always use a new pattern! :)

sassy2 said...

thank you add me

Susan said...

These patterns look great! WOuld love to make something for my daughter. Thanks for hosting this.

LadySnow said...

Those dress patterns would be wonderful for my daughter. :D

cabesh said...

I love new patterns!

Re said...

Great contest! I want to win!! these would be great for my little niece!

Lindsie said...

I'm excited to begin sewing my new daughters clothes. These look fun!

Little Piddles said...

I'm just starting out sewing and have 2 girls that I've been wanting to make clothes for. Thanks for the great giveaway!

SoulsforChrist7 said...

Please enter me. I love to sew.


seabuiscut@juno.com

Liz said...

Hi,
I'm a Baptist pastor's wife, too, with 4 kids! Go figure...
elisarosehilliard at gmail dot com

Hélène said...

Please enter me.

The Modest Momma said...

I have 5 neices! I can use all the patterns I can get. Count me in please! Thanks!

Hannah said...

We love to sew. Please count me in.

Anonymous said...

Please enter me. ernestsgirl82@yahoo.com

heather h said...

Patterns are the best! I'd love to win and try my hand at sewing once again!

paryjeja said...

I love to sew - thanks for the contest

Tracy DeLuca said...

Love the patterns... count me in!

Anonymous said...

I love to sew but I've never tried to make myself a dress - I'd love these patterns! Thanks!

fizzledink (at) gmail (dot) com

Katie said...

Ooh, this is great! A friend is going to start teaching me to sew soon, and I don't have any patterns, and I have a little girl!
Thanks for offering such a generous giveaway, and thank you for the chance to win!

katie at dekabyte dot com

threelilmnms said...

I have 2 young girls and I love to sew! What a great giveaway! I'd love to win! Thank you for hosting!
Leinani
www.heartofwisdom.com/PUREANDSENSIBLE/

Anonymous said...

I am getting ideas for Easter dresses here. I have two girls who love to wear dresses and spring will be here soon! Thanks.

Colleen

Ginny said...

Count me in

Angela S said...

This could be a fun project! Thanks for offering.

Liz said...

I love patterns!

Katie said...

Please enter me . katie_mmartin [at] yahoo (dot) com

greg&sarina said...

please enter me!
thanks
God bless

sarina at scualum dot com

Jennifer said...

I got a serger for Christmas and would love to add these patterns to my collection.

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

Thanks for the contest!

majellamom said...

I've been trying to get my MIL to teach me to sew something (other than curtains...you know, things you have to cut out, etc.) and these patterns look great! Please count me in!

Joanna said...

I would love to win this! I'm just learning how to sew and would love to try my hand at these patterns!

Enter me in your giveaway, please. Thank you!

fyjules said...

Great giveaway, I love to win these.

Sassyfrazz said...

This would be super because I just got a sewing machine..and kiddos to sew for!

Thanks for the chance to win!

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway! Count me in!
Thanks,
Mandi

Karen said...

This is so nice! Thank You!

kpuleski at gmail dot com

kelly said...

Please choose me! I have a daughter a niece and another to come!

Kathie said...

please count me in

Jon and Sarah said...

I love sewing and this would give me incentive to start again.

Tanya said...

Sewing stuff! I would love to be entered. :)

Heather said...

Count me in and be sure to check out my give a way also. Thanks!

Tallie Elizabeth said...

Count me in!!

Maren said...

Oh, I would love some new patterns!

Anonymous said...

Please enter me

Thanks
renabeth@yahoo.com

Jenn said...

I'd love to win this!

Keryn said...

I hope I win! Thanks for the giveaway. My email addy is in my blogger profile, just in case I'm lucky.

Linda SS said...

Perfect sizes for grandchildren! Thanks for the chance to win a very FUN prize:)

Huse Yo Mama said...

Your family is GORGEOUS!!!

I would love these patterns. My MIL just taught me how to sew and I can only make so many taggie blankets!!

Uniquely Yours said...

Your in luck the women's patterns are my size and the children's patterns are my daughter's size.

Theresa N. said...

We can sure use these!!

Richelle said...

Count me in please!

Unknown said...

Please enter me in your contest

JavaMama said...

Sign me up... I would enjoy these as I learn more how to sew and use my machine. Thanks!

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

Amity said...

Very nice patterns!!!