This is soo hard to part with so if you don't like it or have tried to convince yourself that you could like it, I'm not offended. I started making this for my little one before we moved 7 months ago and forgot about it until just the other day. Now it's finished and it's too small. I am so bummed but if your little girl can wear it then that's wonderful. It'll fit an 18 month old.
**I am not a professional. While I made the dress mostly with my serger I didn't want to haul it out to finish or to work with the bloomers so there are definitely flaws. If you think that will bother you, please don't comment, I'd hate to think of this adorable dress hanging in the closet**
Can you tell this is hard for me?!
Well, if , after all that, you are interested in winning it then post a comment whether you are a blogger or not and you have to live in the U.S. Just make sure I can email you when it's time to contact the winner on the 1st. Be sure to go back to the carnival for lots more fun giveaways!
Thanks

116 comments:
I have an 18-month old and your outfit is very cute!
I love it! I have a 15 month old and this would be adorable for spring. Thanks for the chance to win.
Oh that is adorable! It would be much appreciated here!
kelsey(kelsmith1992@gmail.com)
so cute...
Deby
yesipray at gmail dot com
that is so cute!! we'd use it all the time
That is adorable! I would love to win it. Thanks! (I'm still trying to think of something to give away myself....)
I would LOVE this for my little girl. I love the color combo. :)
I LOVE IT!! I have a baby girl and this would look precious on her once she got a little bigger. I would promise to send a picture of her wearing it back to you!!!!!
adorable! I have a little girl who will be in 18 month clothes this summer and what a great pattern for summer. You can check out my blog giveaway at my homepage.
Came from Rocks in My Dryer.
This dress is adorable. I do not have a baby girl at this time, but I understand your attachment, a few weeks ago we donated the little Cottage toddler bed that both my little girls used. It was hard to let go...but my husband reminded me it will bless someone else. Be encouraged, you will bless someone else. :)
Adorable!
Oh, it's so cute! I have 9-month old twin girls so I know at least one will fit into it soon!
I have a very petite 2 year old who would absolutely love this! I can see why this is hard for you.
how adorable!
Aw!!! I think that's so cute! I have a 14 month old niece that would love it! :)
Thanks for entering me!
Morgan
morgan at morgan denise dot com
My nine month old niece is just starting to get into her 12-18 month clothes.. this is so cute and original, so works out great!
I'd love to be entered, thanks!
Maddie livin4Him06@gmail.com
I have a little granddaughter that would look adorable in this in a few months.
I think it's adorable, and I know someone it would be perfect for!
Thank you.
This would be perfect for my daughter this summer!
kevjul[at]neb[dot]rr[dot]com
I love your choice in colors! PIck me!!
Oooh! Baby Bee is a teeny tiny 19 month old and this would fit her (especially in 2 pieces!)
I'm a sewer also so I know what you mean about being "unsure" about putting it out there, but I'm sure it will be a real joy for whoever wins it. Thanks for offering it!
i love it!! and baby girl would look great in it!!
Thanks for the giveaway :)
What fun fabric, I love it! It would be perfect for my little girl next summer
6rickers@comcast.net
My little one would be soooo adorable in this! Cute!
It is adorable and will be perfect for my niece if I win it!
nw_wife(at)hotmail(dot)com
Cute!!
Count me in please.
Thanks for the giveaway!
Stop by my place to win a bath set & candles or one of two copies of a book I'm giving away.
Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings
That dress is super cute. I love it. I have a 12 month old but she's big--Whoo-hoo!
That dress is so adorable!
I love the colours in it. It truly is brilliant.
My little one is 17 mths old, but she is still in clothes for a 12mth old. I love the idea of getting something that so much love went into.
veronica@somedaywewillsleep.com
Wow, that is an ADORABLE outfit, my little one isn't quite big enough for it yet, but when she will be she'd get much wear out of it!
I love it, very, very cute!!
What a great giveaway. Thanks for offering it. This dress is so adorable. Thanks again.
I think the outfit is super cute and would love to give it to my niece.
Oh my goodness this dress is SOOOOO cute!!! I REALLY love it!!! WE would use it here for sure!!
I have a 2 yr old who is a tiny peanut and still wheres 18 month clothes, hehe.
I can tell that you love it, and I'm so sorry it won't even fit your darling little girl (all your girls are darling, by the way!). It wouldn't fit my little girl, either, but it would fit my niece.
I think it's adorable! thanks!
I love it...and Becca Sue would look adorable in it!
oh, it's SOOOO stinkin' cute - would love it for my little niece!
camille
www.snaphappymama.com
I think it is adorable, and so are your girls! I know just the little girl for this outfit.
very pretty...
This is so cute. Thanks
I have giveaways up on my blog too.
http://bethriftylikeus.blogspot.com/2008/01/bloggy-giveaway-1-baby-prize-pack.html
Very cute! My daughter would be able to wear it this summer!!!!!
very cute! Great contest! I want to win!!
My little grand daughter would look adoreable in your cute dress. I love the patterns & colors. It's too bad your little girl can't wear it!
I don't have any this young anymore, so I am not enteringyour contest, but I did want to say that I love the dres and thank you for being part of the bloggy giveaway. I think it's great.
www.atammcreation.blogspot.com
i think it's adorable. my cousin just had a girl and she'll grow into it and definitely use it!
that dress is too cute. my 12 month old foster daughter would love it!
to cute!
this is cute cute CUTE and i have a little granddaughter that would look......well........grand in it! lol thank you for this awesome giveaway. please put my name in the hat too! good luck everyone.
I love it! My daughter is almost 10 months, so I'd love to have this to look forward to for her to wear! So cute! I LOVE it! I can GUARANTEE this won't be hanging in any closets once she is big enough. And if we win, I'll even take a pic of her in it and send it to you! :)
Great job and thanks for the chance to win!
Oh my gosh I adore that!!!! My 19 mo old would look SO cute in it!!!
I have a 16 month old. Perfect for this!
So cute! I'm a PW too!
My 1 year old would look darling in this dress! I will send you a photo of her wearing it to prove it!
I hope to be a mommy soon, so this would be great - and if not, my best friend is pg with a little girl :)
My daughter is 18 1/2 months old....
Oh, it's so darling! lOVE the dot/stripe combo. my daughter's 13 mo, so she is ready and willing to wear it!
Great giveaway! Count me in.
bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com
adorable! Count me in
Please enter me. My daughter is 9 months.
so super cute!!!
count me in
Please enter me. ernestsgirl82@yahoo.com
You have lots of girls! The family pic is so cute! My little one is currently in 12 mos, so this is perfect to grow into. I didn't know you could do general sewing on a serger. (Shows how much I know!) This would be worn and worn often by my little one. Thanks!!
Really cute! I have a 13 month old and it would be perfect!!
very cute outfit, will be well used
I have a 19 month old grandaughter. She would look so cute in this adorable dress.
I would love to win that! I am due to be an aunt any time! I hope I do win!
Thanks for the gievaway!
Lbratina@bellsouth.net
This is perfect for a baby gift!
This would fit my daughter perfectly! She saw it on the screen and shouted, "PRETTY!" LOL
I'd love to win this for my niece.
amyjohnallen at bellsouth dot net
Not a blogger
I love the outfit!!!
emilycontestemail at gmail dot com
How creative and adorable!
I love anything hand made, and my 14 month old daughter would certainly look cute in this!
Please enter me. I would love to win this!
very VERY cute!
My 14th month old would look adorable in it! I'm so impressed by anyone with the skills to make clothing!
I think it is cute, it would be fun for pictures.
My little girl would love to wear this, she is girlie :)
So cute... I love bloomers.
OH I LOVE IT! And it would fit Hannah Joy perfectly!!!!
Cass
athankfulmommy@aol.com
I love this!
Great giveaway! Count me in!
Thanks,
Mandi
I think it is adorable, and my daughter is almost 11 months.
Thanks for a great giveaway! I hope to win!
Come check out the three contests I have going on right now!
sharvey at connections-etc dot net
So pretty! My little one would look so cute in this! Please count me in as well! thanks!
Well, my daughter will fit perfectly in it this spring/summer and I make non-perfect things all the time. They are made with LOVE mama! BTW, that is a very beautiful family shot - we need to do that :)
Thanks for the great contest!
I bet it's perfect! My neice would look lovely in it(unfortunately my girls are too big and my baby is a boy!!).
Thanks for the chance to win!
oh please enter me!!!!!!! My little one would look so cute in it!!!!!!!
I think your dress is adorable and though it wouldn't fit my little girl right now it will fit her in approx. 6 months -- just in time for summer! I could never sew anything remotely as complex as that so you have my kudos. Thanks for the great giveaway!
You have a beautiful family! I can totally understand your difficulties in parting with a wonderful and fun piece of clothing. I've been with my sister-in-law when she is packing away clothes outgrown by my niece/god-daughter. Speaking of which, we will be celebrating her first birthday in March and this outfit would make a great gift. Please consider me for your Giveaway.
you've got a dress and i've got the girl to wear it! yay!
Amy
I love handmade things (by me or someone else). I would love to be entered.
Love it! Would be a perfect gift for my girl friends little one! THanks and check out my give a way also.
I love it! I have an 8 month old who wears 12-18 month clothing. She is about 24 pounds, so I believe it will fit her nicely. :) Thanks for the great giveaway!
Sooooooo cute. Count me in please
Super cute - I'm so much more of an amateur this would never bother me!! Thanks for the giveaway!
julieahudson[at]hotmail[.]com
I think your little outfit is adorable. Our daughter is 14 months old and would fit it perfectly for the spring/summer. Great job, mama! I hope you can make a bigger size up for your daughter! :)
please enter us in your awesome contest!! we would love to win!!
My daughter would look so cute in that! She is now 6 months and growing fast!
Your family is beautiful! I have a three month old daughter that would LOVE to have this special dress.
I have a 12 month old and she has a milk belly haha would love this for her!!
Tonya W.
fins2thrite at aol dot com
Such a cute outfit!!
what a beautiful family!!! i would love to win this little outfit for my best friends little girl Grace. please sign me up. i'd love to win! thanks, tracy
I think it's precious...and my daughter would look precious in it! ( meg.wilson@gmail.com )
I have a 5 month old, but she is pretty tiny, so I think it would fit her next summer! I love the fabrics! And, I would cherish it for you and send you a pic of her in it! :-)
It's adorable and my granddaughter Anna wears this size:) Thanks for the chance to win.
Don't worry we all have flaws in our work, but it sure is cute and it will fit my niece.
I love the dress, and my youngest is in that size now!! Thanks..
stbaisch AT yahoo.com
what an adorable outfit- I know the perfect little girl for it! she loves cute clothes and her Mom loves respects and begs for hand made fashionable outfits like this. I'm sure it is very hard to part with!!! thanks for the chance,
My youngest will be exactly that size in spring!
Thanks
Please enter me in your contest
Please enter me! I have a baby who will look adorable in this outfit next spring!
Tami parker
tparker002@centurytel.net
My two favorite things - stripes and polka dots! My daughter will be in 18 month clothes in the spring so this would be perfect for her! You did a great job - it's adorable!
jenn
jmwade2(at)hotmail(dot)com
Yeah!! My daughter is 18 mths on the 20th!!!!!!! Perfect =) She could so wear that!
Thanks!!
Post a Comment