You are my little brother but, by far, not the baby. The father of my precious little niece, Faith.You've given me a fabulous sister in law, Jillian.
You're a great crazy uncle
and super brother, brother-in-law, daddy, and husband.
I'm sure I can speak for ALL of us crazies in the above pictures, that whenever you're around there's never a dull moment! For that you're a keeper! :-O
We all love you sooo much Jus! Although seperated by thousands of miles, please know you have been on my thoughts all day long. Your willingness to do what you do is a blessing to our family. We appreciate it immensely!
Just look what 27 years'll do to you. Can we please not talk about what this means for mom and I this year?!
Hope this is better than a phone call J!
Love you, Matt, Sis, and the girls!
P.S. I tried to send you one of our "tradition"al cards but couldn't find that "right" one! Looks like the hunt is on for the ultimate 28th!!!

2 comments:
thank you Sileena, I hope Justin gets to view this. If you do son,
A great big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" from dad & mom. You've had too many birthdays away from home, maybe next year we'll enjoy your presence!
love you to pieces.
Sileena: You are awesome! What a neat tribute to your brother! Have a great week in the Lord!
Shari
Post a Comment