Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Just a little bit of cuteness

This perfectly cute story comes to you courtesy of my sweet little nephew who absolutely adores his Uncle Matt and cousin Grace! In my best effort to convey to you his admiration of his cousin I tell you the following story: on New Year's eve we were having a service at church to ring in the new year and I had the dreaded last hour in the nursery. I say dreaded because it's the hour when the kids are out of their minds with tiredness and straight running off of sugar from the desserts and caffeine courtesy of ALL THAT POP!! Yepo, that's the hour I had em and believe me they were lettin me know how happy they were to still be confined in that room.

Logan had hurt Cuppie and I told him "that wasn't nice" to which he promptly turned a scowling face away from me. He hurt Cuppie again and again I told him it wasn't nice and that he needed to stop and apologize to her. His response was that, of course, he wanted his mom. Now he is not happy. He's crying. And if he can't have his mommy he's let me know he's going to tell Gracie. "You're going to tell Gracie? O.K. honey, you can tell Gracie. What are you going to tell her?" He's crying and mumbling words I don't quite understand but Grace does and she tells him he should apologize. He then gets very uncontrollably upset and crying. Complete with snot running down the face *ahem* and he goes to sit on the footstool to cry and wait and forget any thoughts of consolation because, quite frankly, he's done with me. Thankyouverymuch. He will wait for his mommy. Can i just say: i love it that he told Gracie. That is soooo cute!

Here's his mommy, who just can't get enough of me either!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Had to throw that in there. Love ya Pam! Oh, oh, oh, make sure you check out their very cool totally new website!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Ya that's right I don't get enough of you cuz we frankly don't see enough of each other, maybe since we are both so poor and you are looking for a cheap date, We could walk to each other and meet half way which would mean we could sit on the side of the rode and talk, lol! Ok, So that's a bad idea, I am one of those people that think cheap and date don't even belong in the same sentence~grin~
Do what we did in college and go trash can raiding! Tell me how it goes, I would love to hear about it! Maybe we could double date and go on a bigger or better hunt and each start out with a penny. Let me know! Love Ya! Pam