Monday, January 7, 2008

A random D.I.Y question

If you've read my blog you know I am a somewhat self-proclaimed DIY gal. Honestly, I've fantasized about the things I'd make with a wood shop full of more tools than a skil saw and a cordless drill. OK, so I have a few more than that. I want to know if any of you have any ideas for how I could make something like this? I realize you may have to turn away from your computer to ask your husband if he has any ideas but hey, if you have a secret recipe for homemade shampoo THAT WORKS I could go for that. After all, I'm vested in Dove, Suave, Pantene etc. for the next 18 years at the least!
If you have any random DIY questions leave em in the comments and maybe we can make some kind of link for a post? Just curious.
**Updated for clarity so you'll know what I'm looking for. This would be sufficient too. **

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

What is it? I'm not sure what it is.

John said...

Hey Salina,
So it sounds like you are quite busy with your family but at the same time quite happy with them and your church ministry. It was good to "see" you again through your blog. Gives you a warm feeling when you get to reconnect with old friends from the past. Tell Matt hello for me OK. Talk to you later.

John Tracht
trachtfamily@juno.com