I now know that the only hope my husband has is truly in the Lord because my daughters...all 4 of them...happen to have the same shoe fetish as their momma! Last week when grandpa arrived he had a rental car so I asked him if he'd run to the store and pick up 3 things for me. He happily loaded up 3 of his little grands and headed to the store. Since I was happily taking advantage of my almost totally peaceful house I was surprised when my father in law called to ask what size the girls wear and if they do, in fact, need tennis shoes. While I would've liked to think that he was looking ahead to our day at Sea World and that he didn't want his little girls running around in sandals at the park...I knew better. He was spoiling them and they ALL were loving it. By the way, these are totally reflective of their personalities! 


When they got home and the 3 of them were showing me their shoes grandpa got to feeling bad that he didn't get any for the baby and after all they were buy one get one half off so he could've gotten her a pair. So out the door he went!

Now proving that they follow literally in their mommas footsteps...I give you the shoes I bought 2 days before they got theirs.
3 comments:
I can picture Matt's dad with those three girls and picking out shoes. I am glad they have a good Grandpa and Grandma to spoil them. Isn't that what they are for anyway? Love the shoes!
Blessings!
Shari
Ohhh, I LOVE shoes too! I have WAY too many for my small closet. I love the ones you chose....and what a great grandpa to take his "girls" out and spoil them a little! : )
I just spent a bunch of time commenting and it didn't go through so now I am tired and irritated so I'm just gonna say! I am tired and Hope you enjoy your new shoes, Love and Miss you! Pam on Kenz, site cuz I am too lazy to sign in!
Post a Comment