Thursday, March 27, 2008

Filthy Feet no more

I noticed it had been a while since I'd seen or heard from the baby and her sister's hadn't come complaining to me about her mischievous ways so I set out on a hunt to find her. I started calling her name and heard no response. Soon I walked into my room and from the reflection in the mirror I could see this:

So I walked out to grab the camera and came back in to capture this:

She didn't try to hide anything, she just sweetly smiled at me. When I peeked around the little munchkin to finally squelch my curiosity as to why she is sitting on my bathroom counter, alone, with the water running I saw this:

She's a little modest thing, so she's covering her knees. Therefore you can't really tell that her feet are in there and the soap is at her side.

She was washing her feet.

The result of telling your gravity defying, do-it-yourself or no one will do it for you toddler girl, that she has filthy feet, while your snuggling.

Oh, by the way, I have no idea how she got up on that counter AND got the water on. I'm just thankful she's ok!

1 comment:

Nancy M. said...

I enjoy your new "facelift" on your blog!-Mrs.M.