Today while I was there the window washer came.
Whenever the women get done with a client they go to the back and get their dogs. Don't ask me why, I don't really understand this. But they have a fluffy little something and a mini chihuahua ( I did ask what the fluffy one was but either they didn't understand the question, they don't know, or I didn't understand them).
Last time I was there they were trying to cut the hair around the eyes on the fluffy one to look like eyebrows (which, by the way, are called "eyebrowns" on the price list).
So today when one of the women finished with her client she went to get her little fluffy dog.
Then the lady working on my toes finished and went to get her chi.
The dogs were playing and one of the women started yelling at them.
And the window washer washer who was now standing next to me waiting for me to pay so he could get paid, pipes up and says, "wow, so he can understand vietnamese?"
*Udated to add the rest of the conversation*
I chuckled and he looked at me in all seriousness and said, "I guess I just thought all dogs spoke english."
Umm, Yeah. I couldn't resist so I said, "actually all dogs speak dog."
We laughed and he got serious again and says, "well, seriously I thought dogs only understood english."
So I got equally as serious and said, "well, if all you ever heard in your life was 'blrblahblarrble' (you knew that was vietnamese right) then you'd understand it wouldn't you?"
Hilarious times y'all!

1 comment:
I see the flip flop lines in your feet! A definite sign you live in the desert!
Post a Comment