Since I'm pretty sure that everyone has a close familiarity with laundry detergent I have a query.
This is right up there with the hot dog and buns musing. Although I've never mused over that one myself, I know it baffles many.
However when I went to buy my laundry deterfent and fabric softener last night I realized that it is not very often that I have to buy the two at the same time.
Then as I looked at the bottles of both it occurred to me that I probably don't have the need to buy both at the same time because they don't sell them in the same load quantity.
Why not?
Is this a plot to get me to the laundry detergent aisle more times than I need to?
Or perhaps this is to help me in case I happen to try out something new and don't want to have to use it in 112 loads right along with my detergent?
My experience causes me to lean towards the former because we all know they don't make the standard smelling softener anymore.
I mean who doesn't want to smell like Lavendar and lily pond or the everglades on your clothes?
Compounded with Summer vacation or sweet pea perfume?
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are too funny! I've never thought about it before--and I bought softener today. I think it's a ploy! :)
Sileena: I have never wondered that, but I have wondered about this:
1. Why you drive in a parkway, but park in a driveway?
2. How come they call apartments apartments when they're all stuck together?
Just food for thought! :)
You know that is a great point!!!
Post a Comment