That's all I'm going to share because quite frankly pictures aren't really flattering when they involve falling at 120 mph for 50 seconds with goggle the size of your head pressing against your cheeks while trying to smile.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Just to prove I survived
I'm posting pics from my skydive here. The actual story will have to wait though...as the girls and I will be roadtripping for the next couple of days.
That's all I'm going to share because quite frankly pictures aren't really flattering when they involve falling at 120 mph for 50 seconds with goggle the size of your head pressing against your cheeks while trying to smile.

That's all I'm going to share because quite frankly pictures aren't really flattering when they involve falling at 120 mph for 50 seconds with goggle the size of your head pressing against your cheeks while trying to smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That looks like SO much fun!
I'm just sayin'.
Sileena: You are completely and utterly crazy! I am glad you had fun! The pictures prove it! :o)
That ia ssssoooooooo cool wow I hope you had fun!!!!
Krystle
I can't believe you DID that!!! You are crazy!! :D Hope you had tons of fun!
WOW, WOW, WOW I can't wait to hear the story. Who cares how you look the pictures are rad!!!!
Sileena, I am shocked, Please call me.
Thanks,
Pam
Sileena, you are my hero! : ) Amazing!!!!
Post a Comment