Our sweet little girl is really having a hard time with this busted lip. Generally she'd been whiny and uncomfortable. A fever of anywhere from 101 - 103 started Wed. night and hasn't let up. Saturday was by far one of her worst days. She couldn't eat anything because everything hurt the cut on the inside. It was red and very very big and the combination of the two was making her unbearable. Trying to keep the fever at bay with ibuprofen and tylenol was near impossible. Ok which did I give you at 8 and has it been 6 hours since the tylenol or the ibuprofen. Normally I write this stuff down but since my sweetheart was helping administer...well, let's just say he thinks writing it down is unnecessary.
By Saturday night, after she and I had spent 14 hours together I was spent. But really, I was convinced the lip was infected...either that or my daughter was possessed (which I knew wasn't true).
So husband got back in the car and took her to the urgent care. It was 9:30 PM and it was Saturday night. On a 3 day weekend. Don't think I didn't feel bad!
Turns out the lip is a wee bit infected. AND she's got an ear infection. PLUS she hasn't been able to eat. ADD that she's only 2! She doesn't sleep well either.
Hopefully with the Amoxicillin we're on the upside of this. The outside of her lip is scabbing up and seems to be healing well so that's good.
Sorry not much fun around here.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Praise God you listen to what you felt!! If it went any longer the infection could have gotten worse and the ear infection. You caught it just in time. Poor little one its not enough she busted her lip but shes got a fever, cant sleep, cant eat and has a ear infection. We are praying for her!!
Poor little girlie! Just prayed for all of you...
Poor little girl! I feel so sorry for her And you, I know how hard it is.
Sileena I had my birthday breakfast with your Mom Saturday and she gave me your websight-So amazing-- I will be praying for you and your sweet family ;-) glad your little one is "on the mend"
with Love and Prayers,Barb and Sal
Praying for a quick recovery and some much needed sleep I'm sure! When it rains it pours...... but thank the good Lord above he is always watching over us and with us every step of the way! :)
I know it was way way fast, but there were so many different ways the Lord was showing us this would be our home for the time being. Im so curious its eating me alive!! :) Ok so I am known to be a little, just a little dramatic. I am very curious to know your couple of ideas. Please tell your daughter that we call her the prayer warrior!! Thank you for all the prayers, love and support you send our way!!
Ok so i have tried a couple times to email you and for some reason Im a bird brain so here is mine tissyno@yahoo.com. Please email me Im dying to know!! :)
Post a Comment