Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're still here

It's been a remarkably lazy and crazy summer. I look forward to the school year again just for the sake of order.
I like to be spontaneous but just about the only spontaneous thing you can do when it's 100 -120 is swim, play in the sprinkler, or get cabin fever. No, it's not really that bad but there are many times I've contemplated doing school during the summer and taking the winter off. Isn't that what all the snowbirds do in the desert?
I had a great post and pictures to prove it about our 4th, but in all the transferring...(whole nother story) I can't load our 4th of July pics to blogger.
You'll have to take my word for it.
It was hot, it was fun and it was a long day.
I'll post some pics soon with some new developments around here.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thats a bummer I was looking forward to seeing the pictures. I bet you guys had a blast though!!

Pamela said...

cute friend up there! As far as cabin fever, believe me I know the feeling!
Miss You All!