Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tidbits from today

It's been a while since I've had my buddy AJ in Sunday School. One of his favorite things to do is walk around with a play camera and take pictures of me. He tells me I'm a supermodel, among other things. LOL
So today when I asked him if he'd like to take a real pic with me he jumped at the opportunity.
He couldn't believe I did it with my phone because "teachers don't have phones" and I was threatened that I'd "better not show my momma cuz she'll be mad. She'll think you're my girlfriend."


Of course the girls can't resist a pic with their paparazzi mommy either.

3 comments:

mommaz said...

a young man with a sharp eye! my 'super model' daughter - he's not the only one that ever thought that you know - now he's just got to see the inside of you which is much sweeter than the physical side. Keep having an impact on those young minds and hearts. The Lord has given you that gift! mom

Tiffany said...

What a cute picture!! He sounds like a little cutie!!! I have a cute story. Being a preschool teacher I have heard and seen a lot of funny things but this by far was the funniest. I had a little boy cameron in my class he was 4 years old. He had a big crush on me (his mom told me) and wanted to be a helper everyday. He was a very sweet little boy!! One day he brought a ring to school and after his mom left he asked me if I would be his preschool teacher forever, and then gave me the ring. Oh how cute I thought. Frank had come home to give me lunch that day and Cameron stood up on his bed (it was nap time) and told Frank " I already asked her so you can leave now." Later on I told him the story and we laughed. Arent kids so cute!!

Missy said...

Hello Miss Selina, This is Krystle
Me and my sis are Very Good Friends of Justina and Kenzie.
You met me at the 50`s Birthday Party.
I have been reading your bog for awhile sooooo I just thought I would let you know to stop by our blog ANYTIME.
TTYL
Krystle.
P.S I love SHOES TOO!!!!